These 3 lunch boxes are kid-approved, contain healthy foods + are easy to prepare. Each lunchbox contains a new Enjoy Life Foods Chewy Bar. They are each tasty + a great addition to any lunch. The perfect grab + go bar for a lunchbox that helps to put more into the lunch for the kids + takes a little off of mom's plate!
My family lives with food allergies, so we are very familiar with the Enjoy Life Foods brand. We trust them + rely on them. However, many schools, preschools or nurseries may have an allergen policy or may be peanut-free or tree nut-free. I realize that finding free-from food may feel overwhelming + confusing for a non-allergy parent. The Enjoy Life Foods bakery is certified gluten-free + a dedicated nut-free facility. All of the products are free from the eight most common allergens: peanut, tree nuts, wheat, soy, eggs, dairy, fish + shellfish. Plus, Enjoy Life goes above + beyond to keep some other allergenic foods out of the products like: sesame, sulfites, casein + potato. So, if you are ever looking for an allergy friendly snack, Enjoy Life has many options for you!
The new Enjoy Life Foods Chewy Bars:
- are 15% bigger than the original 4 flavors.
- are Vegan (in addition to following the brand promise of gluten-free, top 8 free, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, and made with no artificial ingredients)
- Feature the new Pure Life Balanced Dry Blend™ flour, which is made from sunflower kernels, cassava flour, sorghum flour and quinoa flakes.
- Feature real inclusions such as
- Caramel Blondie - Dairy–Free Caramel Bits and ELF Mini Chips
- Carrot Cake – shredded carrots, raisins, pumpkin seeds
- Lemon Blueberry Poppy Seed – lemon juice and blueberries
Here are 3 lunchbox ideas that are allergy friendly + are perfect for the kids and parents alike!
1. The Lemon Blueberry Poppyseed Chewy Bar Lunchbox:
- Enjoy Life Foods Lemon Blueberry Poppyseed Chewy Bar
- Sunflower Seed Butter
- Mini Bell Peppers
- Dairy-free vanilla yogurt with lemon curd swirled into it
- Allergy-friendly Sunflower seed Puppy Chow
2. The Carrot Cake Chewy Bar Lunchbox:
- Enjoy Life Foods Carrot Cake Chewy Bar
- Seed Mix
- Dried fruit, such as mullberries
- Tri-color carrot slices
- Freeze dried pineapples + peas
- Carrot dipping sauce: Olive Oil + dill + garlic salt + black pepper
3. The Caramel Blondie Chewy Bar Lunchbox:
Happy lunching! What is your favorite chewy bar flavor? Let me know in the comments below!
Excited to try the new Chewy Bars?! I have a discount code for you here. Enjoy 20% off single boxes of the 3 new Chewy Bar Flavors with Code: CHEWYBLOG until September 15th.
This post was sponsored by Enjoy Life Foods. Thank you for supporting brands that bring new content to this blog. As always, I will only share products that are really in our bellies + in our pantry.
Photography by: // Lindsey Lee & Co.